You People...

Options
13»

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Can we get a link to the skinny girl post...need one more laugh before bed.

It got deleted. It was a big mess lol. Someone called the girl out for having an eating disorder and then all the skinny girls started saying she was just a jealous fattie and then it just all went to hell hahahaha. It was great. I'm such a creeper and just sat there reading the entire time it was going on without saying anything. lol

I don't know whether I'm pleased or upset that I missed it! :(

When life gives you lemons, you tell life to suck it coz you got cake

I thought you were supposed to make Pledge?

Man, why am I always the last to know this crap?

Pledge is made after life learns to suck it

doi!

Completely lost but you two are just way too entertaining to question your motives too much ;)

We live in a world where lemonade is made with artificial flavors and Pledge is made with real lemons. Nothing will make sense.

Love this!
    Where do you come up
    with your remarks?
    Totally funny!
    Nite all,
    Nicolette

I actually stole that last one from Taunto in another thread.

Shameless, I know.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    ...I hate that phrase. It just implies so much negativity, but I've gotta use it. You people must be hungry or something. Seriously. That's the only reason I can think of to explain why so many people on here are so rude and PO'd at each other all the time. Just looking through the forums and participating a little bit, I've seen so many cases of people getting so upset over a debate on a fitness website. It's sad.

It doesn't matter what you viewpoint, your aesthetics, your grammar skills, your training regimen, or your diet plan is; it comes from ALL sides, and it's silly.

I just wanted to say that "you people" need to chill out and support one another without so much hostility and judging.

Please use this thread to say kind, encouraging, and thoughtful things to one another. If you disagree, do so respectfully or move on without saying anything. I'll start.

I love how this community has helped me keep track of my health. Since joining, lost 5% of my bodyfat. I'm more mindful about my choices, and I'm inspired by all of the progress I see here.

Your turn.

While I very much agree with your message, it's sort of...distracting, to be told what to do so forcefully by a pair of red panties.

It's late/early though...I guess weirder things have happened tonight.

yeah but your brain is sexy anyway!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    ...I hate that phrase. It just implies so much negativity, but I've gotta use it. You people must be hungry or something. Seriously. That's the only reason I can think of to explain why so many people on here are so rude and PO'd at each other all the time. Just looking through the forums and participating a little bit, I've seen so many cases of people getting so upset over a debate on a fitness website. It's sad.

It doesn't matter what you viewpoint, your aesthetics, your grammar skills, your training regimen, or your diet plan is; it comes from ALL sides, and it's silly.

I just wanted to say that "you people" need to chill out and support one another without so much hostility and judging.

Please use this thread to say kind, encouraging, and thoughtful things to one another. If you disagree, do so respectfully or move on without saying anything. I'll start.

I love how this community has helped me keep track of my health. Since joining, lost 5% of my bodyfat. I'm more mindful about my choices, and I'm inspired by all of the progress I see here.

Your turn.

While I very much agree with your message, it's sort of...distracting, to be told what to do so forcefully by a pair of red panties.

Careful pretty girl, last time you said that to me you got a strike for it!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

Your turn.

Careful pretty girl, last time you said that to me you got a strike for it!

today Corona says I dontcare