Hi everyone. New addition to the MyFitnessPal world. :)

Options
I'm Issac and I've just started using the site/app in the last couple of days. Im out to lose 60 pounds to start and I feel like I'm on the right track. I've started really paying attention to what I eat, have cut out fast food completely, and have started walking a mile each day. It's been a slow start and it's a long road ahead but I am gonna get this done.

I just wanted to say hello and to wish all the people who are just starting out like me good luck. We can do this!

Replies

• gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I wish you good vibes and success in reaching your goals
  • slinne
    slinne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome man! Any kind of start is a good start! I am new and have a long way to go too. We can do it though. Just have to keep our focus on our goals. Make sure to make small goals for yourself. Tackle each goal one at a time. I know it will get easier as we continue, and eventually it will become second nature.
    Good luck with your journey!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP & congrats on taking that first step in improving your health. I wish you more success in your journey, sure you will encounter ups & downs or sometimes you may bump into something along the way but in the end what matters most is that you're heading in the right direction. I'm very sure that you can do it!