Take 2

Abaxial
Abaxial Posts: 2 Member
Hi, All,

I figured I would introduce myself here even though I signed up 2 years ago at the age of 30.

It's been about a year and a half since I've been active.

My name is Shane and I'm looking to finish what I started 2 years ago and lose from 250 down to 170; building lean muscle mass along the way if possible.

I'm a writer of poetry, code, and player of guitar. Working on finding my way to the promised land. I've struggled with my weight in my younger years and found some balance near the end of highschool. Climbed a little in University but was in general shape up until I started my office job. Going from a warehouse job slugging boxes full of books all day kept me in good shape though slightly overweight.

That fell away very quickly after sitting down 8 hours a day.

That's it for now. Hiya.

Good luck to all of you; see you on the other side.

Peace,

Shane

Replies

• slinne
    slinne Posts: 46 Member
    Hey Shane. I did the same thing. I joined a year or two ago and lasted a month, but I am back now starting yesterday. I was 28 then and about to turn 30 now.

Wishing you luck with your journey!
  • Mishadijo
    Mishadijo Posts: 36 Member
    Well, take 2 is a bit of an understatement when it comes to me. But i'm not letting that get in the way.... The way i view it, this is the most important attempt and am treating it with the priority it deserves.

I'm Joe, Shane's dad and he is an inspiration. Make no mistake, this is a very individual journey for each of us of that I'm sure and have realized it probably is the only real way for it to be lasting when deep down inside, you just decide it MUST be. But must also say that taking this journey with Shane is a very big bonus for me and hoping along the way we can inspire each other.

Joe out. (for now)