How Easy it Is To "Slip"!!

Options
Hi All,

I visited my mum 3 weeks ago and knew there would be no logging on here. I stuck to my calorie allowence and after a week away thought that I would be right back into the routine of logging on here at least 3 times a day! WRONG !!!
After an additional two weeks of finding excuses to be too busy for the PC I am finally back on! I am not looking forward to weighing in tomorrow but that is perhaps what has kept me away so long!!

212078.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• mandyor
    mandyor Posts: 26
    Options
    hi I know how you feel i was that way when i went on vacation and just after i came back. It's so easy to be "too busy". The important thing is that your back logging again and you'll be back on track in no time. Let me know how you get on when you step on those scales bet it's not as bad as you think. :flowerforyou:
  • tvfit
    tvfit Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm dreading an upcoming 2 week vacation, not so much for getting out of the habit of logging here, but how to keep on the straight and narrow when I'm away. I'm hoping I'll have internet access where we are! But, if not, I'm planning on carrying a note pad and the paper calorie counter (how "2000 and late"!) and praying I can stay on track! wish me luck!
  • SaraAnne
    SaraAnne Posts: 53
    Options
    First of all. I am the QUEEN OF SLIPPING! haha But one thing that does help me, especially when I'm on vacation is to eat as many natural foods like fruits, vegis, meats as I can. Once I start with the junk and don't log it, the day just keeps going downhill for me. I try to avoid things that have a long list of ingredients, which for some reason, somehow, helps. Have fun on vacation!! I'm sure everything will work out great for both of you, and have a blast!!