June Zumba challenge?

Options
I -know- I'm not the only person on here who's crazy addicted to Zumba. It's a great cardio addition to the other workouts I do.

Sooo... would anyone be interested in a June Zumba challenge? At least 30 minutes of Zumba cardio each day. Pick the workout/style of your choice; only count the minutes that are actually full-out cardio, not just learning the moves.

btw... I'm also getting my Zumba instructor's license in July, whoo-hoo! :)

Replies

• Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'll joing but I'm planning on doing Zumba at least 3 times a week as I'm doing RI30 5-6 times a week! X
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    I love zumba i go to classes 3 days a week but my aunt is giving me the dvds she has and her toning sticks! So excited!!!
  • vivianleemit
    vivianleemit Posts: 112
    Options
    I used to attend classes twice a week, but the cost can really stack up! I'm so glad I bought a copy of the DVDs; I have a fairly spacey living room so I just pop it in and do the workouts in the comfort of my apartment :)

Looking forward to this!
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    can't go to classes, have a small child..so I did con someone into letting me get it for PS3...so totally into this!! Is it as awesome as everyone says it is?
  • ladyluck65
    ladyluck65 Posts: 1
    Options
    i'll join. I will be doing attending zumba classes tue, thu, and sat an hour each day at my gym.
  • cgordon86
    cgordon86 Posts: 12
    Options
    I am in....I have Zimba for the Wii and that is how I zumba......would love a challenge to help keep me on task!
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Guilty!

I will join, however I already attend Zumba 4 to 6 times a week for 60 minute classes. The most I can go is 6 times a week since they have no classes on Sunday :D

Can't afford the DVD's! Gym membership is $20/m and I get all the zumba I want.
  • tamarina09
    tamarina09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I both enjoy Zumba - recommendations for good dvds? Would appreciate :)
  • LaReina808
    LaReina808 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun I'm committed to @least three times a week of Zumba for the month of June!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    if anyone is interested in zumba for the wii, ebay's daily deals has it listed for $17.99 AND you get free shipping. i paid more than that for my used one! :-) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zumba-Fitness-Video-Game-Nintendo-Wii-/230795489823
  • vivianleemit
    vivianleemit Posts: 112
    Options
    Seems like the consensus is 3x Zumba sessions each week, which sounds good to me! We'll start June 1st, and I think a check-in at the end of each week should be good :)

Maybe I should look into a gym membership... I haven't bothered since the fitness center at my apartment is pretty good, but I do miss out on the group exercise environment...
  • magsue
    magsue Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am in for 3 times Zumba a week a total newbie at it
  • elise2013
    elise2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I love playing zumba on my xbox
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. love me some Zumba :happy:
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i am in! i am new to zumba and i love it! I go to the YMCA and take classes 3 x's a week, and i just bought zumba 2 on the wii, so much fun! this is my second week of doing this and i already notice a change in my body.
  • aeroback
    aeroback Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    There with you all. Zumba rocks! Do it almost every day on the wii. Can't wait to get the xbox version so I don't have to have the belt and it keeps track of calories burned.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Have DVDs and Zumba for Wii. Should be a great way to switch things up. :)
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    i'm in for three times a week. I already go to classes one hour Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday but this will help keep me motivated to go. I also have the DVDs if I need to miss a class for some reason.
  • SexiiTexan8023
    SexiiTexan8023 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am so in!! I absolutley love zumba and i already do it almost everyday!! So excited!! :)
  • hina_syed_3
    hina_syed_3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been going to a zumba/fuzion class here once a week for almost a year now. I could never keep up in the class, I'd always be short of breath and not be able to fully commit to the class. But, now look forward to the class cuz it's a great workout, and a great way to get fit and energy.
    So yeah, I'm up for it. I like trying different workouts too, that I find through online and working those into my daily workouts. The days I do zumba are the days when I don't do the other workouts, and the other days just put in the other workouts like jumping jacks, squats, crunches, planks, mountain climbers, jump rope, and such. :) good luck to everyone!