Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Zombie Groom's Cake!!!

ILoveJesus72
ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
Ok - my 19 yr old son is getting married to his love on July 01st. He is my oldest and getting married, joining the Air Force....sooo much going on.

I was barely holding it together thinking about my son getting married and my youngest is graduating this Friday and I had to do something to get focused and I came up with the idea to make him a Zombie groom's cake!!

He LOVES Zombie stuff. He's decided that if there is ever a zombie apocalypse that he will survive and is convinced we will all follow his leadership LoL :noway:

Anyway, I have a rudimentary idea for the cake but I wanted some other ideas. Please keep in mind that I don't want to go WAY over board considering the fact that my entire church will be there and well, I'm the Pastor's wife! LOL I dont want to freak anyone out too bad but I dont mind it a little bit. :tongue:

So......if anyone has any cool ideas please let me know! Thanks!!:heart:

Replies