Help

Beachcomer
Beachcomer Posts: 122 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello All you losers who are WINNERS.
I have some saved meals and I'm having trouble pulling them back up to attach to a meal. I'll be checking to see if anyone can help.
Thanks,
Beachcomer

Replies

• Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    hi, i save all my meals with JAX at the beginning, then when i want one i type JAX into the search on my diary and choose what i want from the list.

I hope that helps

Jax
  • mskellyw
    mskellyw Posts: 111
    If you click on the food tab at the top of the page a second row of tabs will appear including "My Meals". There you can view the meals that you've added. After you find the name you've given the one you're looking for, go back to the food tracker and enter the name (or a few words of it) in the search field and it should appear for you. Then just add it like any other food.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hello All you losers who are WINNERS.
    I have some saved meals and I'm having trouble pulling them back up to attach to a meal. I'll be checking to see if anyone can help.
    Thanks,
    Beachcomer

Just click on breakfast, lunch or supper, and then in the search database area, start typing in your saved meal, and then hit the search button. (for instance, chicken, and then any meal you've started with chicken will show up at the top of the list) Then just click on the meal that you want, and add it to whichever meal you wanted to have it in. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.