Friends from UK (Coventry)

Options
Louise1247
Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
I am from Coventry an literally have no friends ( in real life, not virtually) and Id love to know a few more people in my local area just for moral support and chat!

I Have had best friends in the past but eveyrones drifted and for the past few years ive been pretty much alone other than my boyfriend! My best mate got to competitive and didnt care when I asked how her studies were going and so on...

Really could do with some friends!! MFP is awesome, but i need people who I feel a little closer too (in person!)

Replies

• Louise1247
    Options
    i wiill bump this as it still applies!
  • GefMongoose
    Options
    Hello, I am from Coventry! I'm living in Leeds now but lived there till I was 19 :) nice to meet you, please feel free to add!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I'm in Market Harborough - so about 40 minutes from you.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be moving to Nuneaton in the new year as my boyfriend lives there and I've finally found full time work there, feel free to add ^^
  • Louise1247
    Options
    thanks guys :D xx
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Im from UK berkshire...
  • AntSteps
    AntSteps Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm from the UK! Live in london but study in Leicester..
  • annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options
    I'm from Northamptonshire, so about 40 mins away - add if that's close enough :)
  • Louise1247
    Options
    i keep getting told i can only add so many people in an amount of time- add me peeps :)X
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone

I am from Coventry also so feel free to add me
  • AndyParkes
    Options
    Hello

I work in Coventry and live in Nuneaton - been here about eight or nine years :-)

Andy
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am from Coventry an literally have no friends ( in real life, not virtually) and Id love to know a few more people in my local area just for moral support and chat!

I Have had best friends in the past but eveyrones drifted and for the past few years ive been pretty much alone other than my boyfriend! My best mate got to competitive and didnt care when I asked how her studies were going and so on...

Really could do with some friends!! MFP is awesome, but i need people who I feel a little closer too (in person!)

Hi I am from Coventry but I now live in Cumbria. I still come back regularly though so I'll add you :)
  • MissKDebutante
    MissKDebutante Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    *sent you a friend request*

and @Frando - I didn't know you were moving this way, im from the mids. x
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Rugby in the process of moving to Cov, feel free to add :)