Are you doing anything extra to motivate yourself?

Options
It's motivation enough to look good, feel good, and be healthy, but have you promised yourself a "present" for attaining a weight loss goal?

My present to myself if I manage to lose 15 more lbs. will be a $300 shopping spree on new clothes. Just thinking about buying some of the outfits I've been eyeing on the internet makes me want to keep going.

Replies

• jesp1216
    jesp1216 Posts: 100
    Options
    one is just being healthy, but in 2 weeks if i can lose another 6 pounds im goin to go to boston with my mom for the day to shop :D another motivation is being fit for softballseason next year in march and improving my skills :]
  • stuartme123
    stuartme123 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm on a weight loss/get in shape journey with two of my friends from high school. We are all going to college in three different states, and we promised ourselves a splurge trip to the outlet stores on the shore to buy new clothes the next time that we can get together. :happy: Its something we're all looking forward to!!:wink:
  • stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to go camping/hiking at the end of September and I told myself that I would lose at least 10 pounds. I think if I keep going at the pace that I am, I will surpass that. My main goal is to be more fit so that I don't struggle so much. I would like to buy a bikini as a second motivator but don't know what size to get. Any suggestions? In the big picture, I need to lose about 70 pounds, but a little at a time.
  • re_define
    re_define Posts: 39
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose at least another 15 pounds by september 25th. My boyfriend and I are going on a extended weekend trip with friends to the beach and I have the cutest dress I bought that I would love to wear one night while we're there and I know I'll be more comfortable in it a little smaller since it's a strapless dress.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i am trying so damn hard, but i find it hard to keep my motivation!!!

i am planning on getting at tattoo when i hit my goal weight!