My starting point...280 lbs (with pictures)

Options

Replies

• NCVF
    NCVF Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best! Just imagine how good you're going to look and great your going to feel when you accomplish your goal! (and during) If you're looking for friends, feel free to add me. :)
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    nb, I was in a similar boat. I started at 270 and my total weight loss goal is 125 in one year. Please feel free to add me for more support and motivation.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!! I started at 337 about 3 years ago...and am now 240ish. ...not stopping until I get to my goals either :) Welcome!!! You will be amazed when you look back at these pics in a few months, a year, etc! :) It all starts in the mind, so you are on your way!
  • NKelly234
    NKelly234 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yay, you're SMILING!!! You'll appreciate that smile later, they are very rare in before pictures. I wish that I had a smile on my face in mine!!!! I always think "well no wonder I felt like crap all the time, walking around with that look on my face"!!
  • knapowell
    knapowell Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have been here 1-1/2 years and it is the best thing I have done for myself. Good luck to you!
  • SoozeE512
    SoozeE512 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    What a pretty smile! Seems like you have a positive attitude which is especially great to have on this journey. Welcome to the site and much luck to you! :)
  • socalmo
    socalmo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your quest!! You can add me.
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You look like a beautiful person with a positive outlook, I am sure you'll do well. Just remember to pick yourself up any time you fall and keep going one day at a time. You can do this!!!
  • jesjule2011
    Options
    So Happy For you! You will feel so much better when you start eating healthier and becoming more motivated! It will be very worth it =) Feel free to add me if you would like more support!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Good for you, that's the way you do it. Put it out there, then get to work. Awsome.
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Good for you on getting started and good luck on your journey. :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    You're starting at the same place I did and you'll be happy you have those pics as you progress so you never forget how far you've come. If you want you can check my profile for my progress pics link.

Good luck to you!!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step... Today, you begin your journey. Best wishes. Stay with it. Look forward to seeing the after shots!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    :) Fantastic! Welcome! Use this as a guide - but not a definite knowledge - and learn all that you can about the ways the body, food, hormones, and energies in yourself work together.

Take each day, each meal, as its own victory. Had a good day? Fabulous! Had a bad day? Find one good thing about it and congratulate yourself on it - then focus on making the next meal, the next day, the next choice something that you will congratulate yourself for. :smile:

Thank you for doing this for yourself - your body is amazing and you are giving it a chance to really shine!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Congrats for taking the step to start!
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    ROCK ON GIRLFRIEND!!!!!
    Welcome to MFP!!!
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    YAY! This is a great place! Log all your food and add as many friends as you can. You can totally learn so much from the right people! Add me if you would like! Can't wait to see your progress! ~Corina
  • jessa789
    jessa789 Posts: 2
    Options
    We are starting at the same place! I also started today!! Good luck on your journey!

/Jessa
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Welcome. It takes BALLS to introduce yourself like this :) Very proud of you!!!
  • bhayes82
    bhayes82 Posts: 37
    Options
    I wish I would have taken pics when I was 230+ and started losing. The "after" photos are so dramatic.
    Good luck, keep that smile.