Anyone ever feel invisible when going out?

Options
13»

Replies

• Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I used to feel invisible when I was 300+ lbs. Now, I get stared at and a lot of attention. Feelsgoodman.
  • NCVF
    NCVF Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in the invisible boat. When going out, our appearance is all anyone has for a first impression. I'm not happy with my appearance at the moment and I really should carry myself with more confidence. Try giving yourself a confidence booster. It sends off positive signals. :)
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    When I was single, I never got hit on (at least I don't think I did). When I go out with friends, I don't really get hit on either (well in the last few times I had been hit on by kids and it makes me feel like a Cougar LOL). Right not I really don't care because I am married but it is a nice ego buster to get hit on. I was told once that I give a very *****y/unapproachable vibe. My husband also told me the same thing when we met. Like I don't really need anyone. I think I look friendly but it could be my defense mechanism :)

And when I was single, I was around 130 so it is not like I was overweight or anything like that.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Thats me.. I'm told I look unapproachable...
    I get the same thing. Apparently I give out don't fark with me vibes. :huh:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Right now no & in fact I keep hearing from people who goes out with me says that they see that guys give me a second glance whenever we are passing by even if I was overweight although I thought it stopped when I became obese.
  • mrs_deg1983
    mrs_deg1983 Posts: 157
    Options
    I have been feeling that way a lot the last few months! Maybe its always been happening and i just started noticing?
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I used to feel invisible when I was 300+ lbs. Now, I get stared at and a lot of attention. Feelsgoodman.

I can imagine, you are rockin' it! Whew, fanning myself now!!