I need you MFP... :(

Options
hello,
so i was on MFP to loose weight to fit into my dress. now that the occassion is over, ive been on vacation, at work, and just not caring anymore.i eat whatever i want whenever i want. no matter what it is. ice cream at night. junk food. fast food. etc. im working 50 hours a week and doing house work, so the gym's outta the question. now, im back to my SW and really upset. im having trouble getting back on my MFP diet and starting it up again...... HELP!!!!!!!!!! :(

Replies

• hina_syed_3
    hina_syed_3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Are you under any kind of stress other than your heavy work load schedule?
    Try to find alternative ways to relieve stress other than binge eating or junk food eating.
    You just need more confidence in yourself, motivation to get to the goal that you want to get to, and determination to commit yourself to get there.
    Make that intention, like when you wake up. I want to do this, live my life this way, and will not give up or give into these things that are not good for my body, unhealthy for me and will give me more harm than good.
    When in doubt it's good to do without.
    Best of luck to you!
    Take Care
  • denise4230
    denise4230 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    remember, MFP is NOT a "diet till I reach my goal" plan, this is exactly why diets don't work (I wish I had a dollar for every pound I have lost and gained back again). MFP is about lifestyle changes, you have to be committed to making the right changes for the rest of your life. That is not to say you can't go on vacation and enjoy yourself and we all go through stressful times, but these are temporary things and you WILL get through them......just don't do it with food. l just read a great bunch of posts from a member who's mantra is TODAY, she writes a post everyday with a small goal for that day. Sounds like what you need, to take things one day at a time. Look under motivation and support, the topic is Just for Today by cricketkate. Good luck, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!:flowerforyou: