Looking for motivated new friends!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Kelly and I am new to MFP. I am 27 years old, 5'8" and currently weigh 217. My goal is to get down to 140. In the past, I have tried to lose weight and incorporate healthier habits into my life. All goes well for a while, but I always end up going back to my old (unhealthy) ways. However, after reaching the highest weight of my life, I'm ready to make permanent, positive change in my life. I'd love to find friends on here so we can keep each other motivated and on the right track. Add me if you would like. :smile:

Replies

• jesjule2011
    Options
    This is a great start and never too late to try again! I have also been off and on with dieting but can honestly say I feel better when I eat better and feel motivated to lose weight when I have people cheering me on =) I know you can do it if you try. It is hard to do but it gets easier with time. I feel that it is important to still have atleast one or two days where you treat yourself so than you can get what you crave but still keep eating better. Its pretty nice that we have a variety of yummy healthy foods now too =)

Anyways welcome to MFP and good luck with your journey:smile: