I need Help :(

Options
124»

Replies

• cwoods80
    cwoods80 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Start tracking your sodium and nix the alcohol. You can maintain weight if you drink regularly, but it makes it hard to lose. Make little changes to the eating out...get the veggie delite on wheat at Subway, get rid of the cheese and sour cream on tacos, etc.

My weight watchers leader says, "You don't have to be perfect, just be better."

Good luck~!
  • Missaprilnichole
    Missaprilnichole Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thankyou all!!! Wow just wow such a good support group!!
  • Missaprilnichole
    Missaprilnichole Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Start tracking your sodium and nix the alcohol. You can maintain weight if you drink regularly, but it makes it hard to lose. Make little changes to the eating out...get the veggie delite on wheat at Subway, get rid of the cheese and sour cream on tacos, etc.

My weight watchers leader says, "You don't have to be perfect, just be better."

Good luck~!

Wow!! How true, I changed to liquor thinking okay beer is worse.. For the life of me I couldn't figure why I'm not losing even if I'm not drinking beer. Well it clicked when I used to drink approx age ~ 21 I had lost a lot of weight then started the going out and drinking and that's when i plateu'd!.. Thanks it just clicked lol!