Petites

Options
Hey everyone! Im new here, and iam planning to start P90x next week. Im only 5ft 2 and I weigh about 113-114 and Im looking to lose some weight and toned up. Any lbs seem to be really obvious on me due to my height, urrgh, anyone in the same boat? Any tips and guidance?

Replies

• Babsvii
    Babsvii Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Im new here, and iam planning to start P90x next week. Im only 5ft 2 and I weigh about 113-114 and Im looking to lose some weight and toned up. Any lbs seem to be really obvious on me due to my height, urrgh, anyone in the same boat? Any tips and guidance?

This was totally me 90 days ago! i only had about 4-5 lbs to lose when i started p90x... for the first 2-3 weeks i followed MFP's suggested 1200calorie recommendations.... i lost those few lbs in the first few weeks of p90x and then changed my calorie intake to maintain. Doing p90x you will see those last few lbs just melt off.

But i totally know how you feel... everyone would look at me and say "but you are so small, you only weigh 113lbs!" ya but those mean so much when you are already such a small person.

just work hard and give p90x your all... your body will change so fast because you really don't have much to lose i was seeing results by week 2! by week 5 i could already see my abs peaking though and by week 8 i was a size 0! down from a size 6!

I love p90x so much that i just started my second round today! :)
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and am 116 and I want to be between 110 and 105. To be specific I want to lose my belly fat. I've been doing Jillian Michaels workouts and doing the 1,200 calorie MFP plan. I've stalled and cannot seem to lose any more.

So I need advice too!