Size M

Options
Learning2LoveMe
Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
Went to Kohl's today for some new shoes, and I was looking for a goal dress... the only ones I found that I liked were way out of my price range. But I found this really super cute shirt in the clearance racks and it was a size medium. I figured I'd get it now cuz I know I'll fit into it pretty soon.

So I get home and try it on and it fits almost perfectly!! I was so shocked and happy. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Woot awesome!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    YAYAYAY! That's really awesome! :smile:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I have a M shirt from one of the honor societies I'm in because they didn't have any L's. I can't wait for that to fit. :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Went to Kohl's today for some new shoes, and I was looking for a goal dress... the only ones I found that I liked were way out of my price range. But I found this really super cute shirt in the clearance racks and it was a size medium. I figured I'd get it now cuz I know I'll fit into it pretty soon.

So I get home and try it on and it fits almost perfectly!! I was so shocked and happy. :bigsmile:

:noway: that is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a Marshal's near you? They had Saks Fifth Ave dresses for $30! I bought 2!

I saw the same dresses a few months ago when shopping at Dillards and Saks with my friend (I dont have the money for these stores......and if I did I would have a hard time paying 200 dollars for a dress)

Anyway, I saw one of these dresses and it was 189.00, too rich for my blood, Now I bought it for $39.99 at marshals.

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I looooove Marshalls!:love: I totally agree, they sell all the big brands for about half the price!

Guess you'll have to get another goal dress that's a Small instead!:happy:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to look around for a Marshalls now. I know there is one in the valley here somewhere, just don't know where. lol

Thanks for all the support! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!