Should I go on Herbalife

Options
Morning. I'm fed up, fed up of seeing the same horrible weight on my scales (I might lose a kg after alot of hard work, but it comes right back again). I recently increased my calorie intake from 1200 to 1400 (+/-). I only just did it about 4 days ago (yesterday ate way too much) and people say it takes a couple weeks for your body to adjust.

So maybe after 2 weeks I lose weight? I can't do this anymore. I need to see it coming off. I go to gym twice a week and rest of week I try and go for fast walks - when I have someone to look after the kids.

November last year I was on Herbalife and 2 evenings a week I went for a 1 hour fast walk. The weight came off alot easier then its doing now. I'm thinking of going back on again, but its expensive and I don't want to do that and then after 2-3 months I have to go back to calorie counting and just put the weight back on.

What should I do?? I just want this weight to go now. I know I don't eat 100% perfect everyday, a digestive cookie, small bit of chocolate or small portion of chips (crisps) - not all in one day... But that shouldn't be whats stopping me from losing...

Please advise? Kindly? Thanks. xxx