Why am i deliberately sabtoging myself!!

Options
I have stayed the same weight for 3 weeks now, not shifting at all and it seems like since the weekend i am deliberately sabotaging my efforts, why is this!! i am aware i am doing it but i dont seem to be able to stop?

Replies

• mrsb0310
    mrsb0310 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i wish i had an answer for you but im in exactly the same boat! i do it every time, right now i could kick myself everyday for the stupid things im eating!! if you find the 'magic cure' let me know lol. hope you get sorted xxx
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing. I think its because I am scared of all the attention I will receive from all the hot babes when I get to my goal weight. I have to stop being so shy.
  • SashThompson
    SashThompson Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This can happen when you get stuck in a rut because in your mind you start having negative thoughts about not seeing results.
    You can plateau for many reasons, either your workouts need to change, not necessarily get harder, they just need to be different because your body has now gotten used to doing the exercises you normally do. The same thing happens with food, try mixing it up with different recipes and other things to try get the weight to budge even just a little bit. You'll find once you see a small change, the negativity will go away and you'll be excited for losing weight again.
  • mrsb0310
    mrsb0310 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    very good advice! thanks!
    :smile: