Contraceptive Pill and breast growth

Options
Hey people,

I was wondering if anyone who is on the contraceptive pill had any breast growth from taking it?

Im currently trying to gain weight to see if this makes a difference, then if not get cosmetic surgery.

I would consider taking the contraceptive pill if alot of people found that this made their breasts bigger.

Thanks!

Replies

• littleangel1983
    Options
    A few years back I took Dianette to control symptoms of a problem I had, Whilst I was on it my breasts kepts growing and growing. Within 6 months I was a 34EE and size 8. I had to stop taking the pill as I didn't know if the growth would stop eventually or not. Buying new bras every month got very expensive.
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm on marvelon but I've been on microgynon and dianette before and my boobs have definitely got bigger! It might also have been from me putting on weight more generally though...
  • laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I used to take Loette and luckily my breast didn't get bigger, but I gained 7 kilos, so if you are trying to gain, you may succeed with the pill!
    Actually I think that the breast growth is personal, seeing women who experienced that, while I didn't...you can always try :)
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Honestly nothing ever effected my breasts. They were always very flat AA's(and I was always very skinny and underweight) I went on the pill at 17, no change at all, they got maybe a cm bigger during my first pregnancy at 25, maybe a big A cup during breastfeeding then back to flat again. Got a Little bigger with my second pregnancy at 30, stayed an A cup again with breast feeding, but I fed for 14 months that time, and after there was nothing left but small skin sacks. Sorry girl, I pinned a lot of hope on hormonal changes too, and for me it never happened, finally a year and a half ago I stopped wishing and just bought the damn things and haven't looked back since!
    Plastic-fantastic! :)
    (oh an the pill never helped me gain weight in general either, no did anything change when I stopped smoking, this is the first time I am successfully gaining, all it has taken is eating 2300 cals a day, and lifting weights, hardy ha ha, :)
  • lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    thanks for the replies! im going to try the pill i think and see what happens. all the women in my family are large chested, my mum is an E and my sister is a C! hope that it does something to me...