100 LBS DOWN * Birthday PROGRESS Pics!

Options
paeli
paeli Posts: 295 Member
Hey all! I'm not at goal weight yet but I'm proud of how far I've come. This picture from my Birthday in 2010 is one of my more telling "before pics". And as today is my birthday, I'm eager to show you this comparison with pictures from today!

At my high weight I rarely ever allowed pictures to be taken and rarely wore things that showed my arms, I was always so self conscious about them. So here it is! I'm wearing the same dress in both pics.

birthday_comparison-1.jpg

I am 5'10" - my high weight was 287 lbs and my current weight is hovering around 190. I have lost weight mostly by adjusting my portions, getting my body moving by exercising in any way that I can. (I've done the C25K and learned to run, I've started cycling to work, I've done 30DS and I'm now trying the strength workouts from "New Rules of Weight Lifting for Women")

My biggest piece of advice for everyone is never give up! I know I won't! Take it one day at a time, always pick yourself right back up when you fall. No matter how slow the progress, you're doing way more for yourself than those still sitting on the couch.

I'll see you all soon when I reach my goal weight in 30-40 lbs! ;)

Replies

• allipix711
    allipix711 Posts: 91
    Options
    Wow you look great, awesome job! And great attitude :)
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, what a difference! You are doing so well, congratulations :) x
  • darkling_glory
    darkling_glory Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! This is such an inspirational story and I'm so glad you are one of my friends! You will get to goal weight, I jut know it!

Thanks for sharing!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Beautiful. Keep up the good work.
  • knrob
    knrob Posts: 65
    Options
    what a great accomplishment!
  • meggersd
    meggersd Posts: 55
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look GREAT!!!!! Way to go!!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    congratulations well done looking great
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful...and Happy Birthday!!
  • marynmarty
    marynmarty Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!! You look fantastic :-)
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look great, awesome job! And great attitude! Keep up the good work!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Congrats & Happy Birthday ...... great present to give to yourself !
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep it up :smile:
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! FABULOUS EFFORT! You look amazing - the smile on your face says it all!!
  • Marks281172
    Marks281172 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great work well done :)
  • rebeccaME207
    rebeccaME207 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    happy bday!! wow im so impressed with your success! Keep on rocking.
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! You look wonderful :)
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Thanks for posting. It helps me keep motivated when I see stories like yours.
  • brighteyes31143
    Options
    Hey all! I'm not at goal weight yet but I'm proud of how far I've come. This picture from my Birthday in 2010 is one of my more telling "before pics". And as today is my birthday, I'm eager to show you this comparison with pictures from today!

At my high weight I rarely ever allowed pictures to be taken and rarely wore things that showed my arms, I was always so self conscious about them. So here it is! I'm wearing the same dress in both pics.

birthday_comparison-1.jpg

I am 5'10" - my high weight was 287 lbs and my current weight is hovering around 190. I have lost weight mostly by adjusting my portions, getting my body moving by exercising in any way that I can. (I've done the C25K and learned to run, I've started cycling to work, I've done 30DS and I'm now trying the strength workouts from "New Rules of Weight Lifting for Women")

My biggest piece of advice for everyone is never give up! I know I won't! Take it one day at a time, always pick yourself right back up when you fall. No matter how slow the progress, you're doing way more for yourself than those still sitting on the couch.

I'll see you all soon when I reach my goal weight in 30-40 lbs! ;)

Thats a HUGE loss!!!! AMAZING! & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ;0)
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    WOW Great Job......you look amazing
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    opppps forgot to say Happy Birthday.......Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!