Hey Y'all:)

Options
Hello out there! I have been a member of MFP for almost 2 months now, but I'm just now starting to really crack down and get serious. My weight keeps fluctuating between 9 and 15 lbs lost, and I know this isn't healthy. I'm making my food journal available for all to see now, in hopes that will keep me accountable! I'm 24, come from an overweight family, and want to stop things before they really get started!

Feel free to add me as a friend on here! I'd love to meet like-minded people all over to 'compete' with and give motivation!

My starting weight a few weeks back was.... 235. I've never told anyone my weight, not even my husband! Today, as I did my WiiFit, I weighed in a 223. This is a slight weight gain, as I had a delicious cook out yesterday that I didn't log, and probably blew my calories through the ROOF!

My goal is 155- I want to feel better about myself, have more energy, look better for my hubby (he loves me the way I am, though!) and the biggest goal? I want to wear a bikini! I wore them in high school (not sure of my weight back then- but I was around size 9/10 as compared to 18 now) and was self-conscious, but I don't want to be any more!