Flabby-ness

Options
So i have flabby thighs, well... just my inner thighs and i dont know what exercise i could do to help tone those inner thighs.

I'm tired of having my thighs touch! :explode:

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Yoga. Weight training. (specifically abductor/adductor exercises) Cycling.

But, you can't spot reduce. And, for the record, most women's thighs touch.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    But, you can't spot reduce.

x2
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I found this and I'm going to try it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2uAyPXQX4s&feature=PlayList&p=E2C45FC201143A3E&index=2

always remember cardio also
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    squats, lunges, walking lunges, plyometrics...
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    first, if it's fat, no exercise you do will specifically reduce your thighs (what vivia said, you can't spot reduce) fat leaves the way the body wants it to leave, and it has very little to do with which fat looks worst to you, it's all about what fat it can get to and pull from fastest, which may or (more likely) may not be your problem areas. You reduce fat by a caloric deficit, and feeding your body in a healthy manner so it knows that it's ok to burn fat. Exercise can help, but it's not how you should be thinking, think healthy diet with a caloric deficit first, then add exercise to tone and maybe add a couple hundred calories on to that deficit.
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Running. Seriously. Running.

I'm flabby every where else but I have the most awesome legs because of running! (and of course that goes right along with what others are saying - cardiovascular exercises!) Where I could see nothing but jiggle two months ago....now I see long, lean beautiful muscles. It's become the best part on my body.
  • almond13
    almond13 Posts: 77
    Options
    totally agree.. while you can't "spot reduce" you can tone... build lean muscle... RUN. RUN. RUN. :smile: Squats, lunches, etc.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Squats..... although I hate them, my thighs are looking a lot better since I started them