Rejoining and looking for friends..

Options
So this isn't my first time on MFP but this is the first time for me posting. I am hoping that having more motivation from others will help keep me on here.
I am tired of yo yo dieting and I am hoping to finally get to my goal weight. I will post pics and stats later. Please feel free to add me, I am still learning on here and have not really figured out how to add friends. :)

Replies

• MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hey

Feel free to add me. I have been a member for a while and yo yo'ed up and down for a long time but ready to get back in shape ready for summer and a holiday later this year :)

Stacey xxx
  • 3dhowell
    3dhowell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for support too! Been off the "wagon" for a few months and gained 12 pounds. Ready to get back to it and reach my goal.
  • trollydollymolly
    trollydollymolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have been on here since January 2012. The support you get from people on here REALLY does make a difference. I am so determined to shift the weight this time.. I am doing it for me... so that I am happy with me. still got a long way to go but I am getting there. Please feel free to add me if you want a looney pal from the UK

Sue
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    fwends?

edit cause derp.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    hi! ive been on here awhile now not even close to reaching my goal but with hard work
    im sure we will all reach our goals...

Feel free to add me!
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i yo-yo alot too... trying my best to keep on track and exercise.. but i guess it will take abit of time before it becomes a habit... feel free to add me... =) xx
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP, its great on here :-)