What celebrities do you wish would GO AWAY for a while?

Options

Replies

• deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Rihanna - ugh....

Kim K - duh

COMPLETELY agree with these two, I cannot stand Rihanna or any of the Kardasians.
    BLEH

I would like to add Madonna, Kristen Stewart, and the lady that birthed 8 children and got the show whatever her name is, Kate I think?
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Jordan A.K.A Katie Price. Really needs to piss off!!!!

Yep, but she won't - she is constantly seeking attention

I don't even know who that is.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Lady Gaga...please go away.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    TOM MOTHER EFFIN CRUISE.

and Madonna.
  • 1985Andy
    1985Andy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Justin Bieber, only because Twitter seems to be obsessed with odd behaving kids.

I don't know what is wrong with kids music taste today.. It seems that kids love short skinny little buggers with daft big hairstyle. Like Bieber and 1 Direction.

Their music is trollop too!
  • AndreaDaPrincess
    AndreaDaPrincess Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Brad and Angelina........
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Anyone from the UK - Alex Reid. Need I say more? Has the cheek to call himself a cagefighter as well when he dresses up as a woman half the time.

Katie Price

Cantelle Haughton + anyone else who was in Big Brother and made their fame there.

Cheryl Cole

Peter Andre

I seriously know more about their lives than I do most of my family members and I don't even WANT to know these things.
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've really had all that I could stomach of those Kardashian girls, no i take that back the whole damn family. Even Bruce Jenner with this leather steak face

^^ :laugh:
  • Tara1B
    Tara1B Posts: 78
    Options
    Justin Bieber - YAK!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    all of them , they get way to much money and way to much attention when more important issues are going on . and america is in debt about the same amount of money two of them are making ,....

if i could choose one though def def kim kardashian ... lol ... why is she famous?
  • Jbarbo01
    Jbarbo01 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Every Kardashian, Justin Beiber and Leann Rimes

^ This
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound bad because this is a weight loss site but I wish Jennifer Hudson would sit down and be quiet for a minute. If I hear one more time how she lost weight on weight watchers I think I'll scream. I mean I'm happy for her and all (and she looks great) but I can't open a magazine or go on a website without seeing something with her face saying she lost weight with weight watchers.

...Maybe it's weight watchers overload that I'm experiencing because generally otherwise I tend to like Jennifer Hudson...

OM I knew I forgot someone!!! I think that all this preaching will be her downfall!!!! You know what I heard? They get an estimated $60,000 a pound.
  • skinnyl0l
    skinnyl0l Posts: 63
    Options
    Nicky Minaj
    Justin Bieber
    Never been a fan of Beyonce either so...
    yeah x)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Anyone that I only know from commercials, gossip pages or ads for reality TV.
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Justin Bieber.

He's like the little brother who always hangs around when you trying to drink in the basement with your friends.... and his music is sucks.
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Rihianna - so tired of her badass mofo attitude so tryhard its sad
    The Kardashians - they just signed up for 3 more seasons :'(
    Kristen Stuart(?) the twilight chick - Worst acting, no emotions and same scowl face in every movie

To the people sayig Paris Hilto., shes been.out of the spotlight for a good +2 years now (thankfully lol)

I want to see.more Gwen Stephani, my lady crush haha
  • classc1
    classc1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'd like for all of the Kardashians to go away.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    All the Kardashians
    Lindsay Lohan...actually all the Lohan's
    All the 'real' Housewives
    Madonna
    Katy Perry
    Kanye
    Chris Brown
    MEL GIBSON
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Bethany Frankel. She creeps me out.

However, if she's the reason for all the low-cal margarita mixes now on the market, she's not completely useless.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I forgot Nikki Minaj!

She made a total *kitten* of herself at the Grammys. What the hell was that stage show all about?

I can't believe all the Beebs haters!! Didn't you like NKOTB? that was like, 5 Biebers...wait a minute...I HATED NKOTB....:blushing: ok, I get your point!