Scale Victory...finaaaallly in the 150's!

Options
2»

Replies

• Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I've been hovering around the 160 mark for months......................DID see it go under when I put my scale on the bathroom rug ;) Sometimes, ya just gotta TRICK your mind.............damn scales :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • wilson1024
    wilson1024 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Congrats!
  • rainwalkerSK
    Options
    Congrats, that's awesome!!
  • kbf2107
    kbf2107 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! This post is especially close to my heart because I finally got in the 150s about a month ago. Now, I'm just a few pounds away from getting into the 140s! So closeee I can taste it! Good luck on your journey! My motto: power through.
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm flirting with the 150's, but I have yet to make that real breakthrough. Keep it up!!!

Me too, flirting with them. My last weigh in day, the scale said 158.8, but I recorded a 160.5 because that's what the scale said for three days leading up to that and I hadn't been eating enough calories that week. Today it is back up to 160. I cannot wait to get to 150 and be back at a "healthy" weight. Congratulations to the OP!
  • Heather68462
    Heather68462 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm very close to the 150s and I will be so excited also. Great Job!
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    Congratulations! Love the picture!!
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I appreciate all the love! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!