Temptations today...

Options
...included bagels chocolate covered glazed donutes tub of cream cheese muffins and a huge extra cheese pizza...at work if u couldn't guess.

AND I didnt give into any of them!!! Wohoo

Replies

• Mlbnyy2
    Mlbnyy2 Posts: 16
    Options
    Good for yuou:happy:
  • eortenzo
    eortenzo Posts: 6
    Options
    Fantastic!
    I was also successful at resisting temptation today. I went to Costco and didn't eat a single sample!
  • laura11248
    laura11248 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I caved to temptation...Hubby made homemade pizza and I ate more than I should have. I still am within my goals...but never should I have had that last slice! Oh well there is always tomorrow!

230112.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I caved to temptation...Hubby made homemade pizza and I ate more than I should have. I still am within my goals...but never should I have had that last slice! Oh well there is always tomorrow!

230112.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I caved a LOT worse, and am WAY over my numbers for today! I had a steak and cheese sub with homemade French fries, ate every scrap on my plate, and then went and had a piece of peanut butter pie which was "to die for"! :love:
    I am soooooo going to regret today, (as well as the homemade almond joy sugar cone ice-cream I ate yesterday!) when I weigh in on Tuesday! :noway: :blushing:
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    here's my list from the weekend... :grumble:

bbq ribs.
    twice baked potatoes.
    carrot cake.
    LOTS of beer.
    sour patch kids.
    peanut m & m's.

:noway:

but, when i weighed in, i only gained .4 lbs. woot! :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    here's my list from the weekend... :grumble:

bbq ribs.
    twice baked potatoes.
    carrot cake.
    LOTS of beer.
    sour patch kids.
    peanut m & m's.

:noway:

but, when i weighed in, i only gained .4 lbs. woot! :drinker:

Wow, good for you! :smile: Hope it's the same way for me tomorrow on my weigh in day, but something tells me I won't get so lucky! :sad: :laugh:
  • chunsagirl01
    chunsagirl01 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! I see it everyday at work too and it sucks. Im a branch manager at a bank and my tellers just stuff their face with crap all day. I mean they buy cupcakes, candy, pop, chips, and etc. The list goes on and on. They they will offer me some and when I decline they always go "Oh yeah your on the diet kick right?!" My response is "Yep, I dont want to be fat my whole life!" LOL. :laugh:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Great job!!!!

I probably would have caved....

But OHHHHH, where can I find a job like that? No one brings anything in to work to share where I'm at....
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! I see it everyday at work too and it sucks. Im a branch manager at a bank and my tellers just stuff their face with crap all day. I mean they buy cupcakes, candy, pop, chips, and etc. The list goes on and on. They they will offer me some and when I decline they always go "Oh yeah your on the diet kick right?!" My response is "Yep, I dont want to be fat my whole life!" LOL. :laugh:

the girls at my bank are just the opposite. it's my branch manager stuffing food in the tellers faces with the respsonse "oh, you're dieting" lol :tongue:
  • chunsagirl01
    chunsagirl01 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Its so funny! One of my tellers the other day goes " my tooth is hurting and I dont know why!" I look in the break room and she has strawberries (good food) and a HUGE plate of sugar she is dipping them into! To top it off she had a pepsi there with 2 cupcakes and a candy bar! I was like what the heck! "No wonder why your tooth hurts!" She goes "Why?" my response was " You might as well pour the bag of sugar down your throat!":laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!