Trying to get back on the wagon...

Options
devguy
devguy Posts: 6 Member
I am a returning user after having a horrible end of last year, and continuing into this year which kind of stripped me of any motivation or caring for myself or my weight. You will see i have lost 50+ lbs but dont let that fool you it was lost in heartache and sorrow. When i get distressed i cant eat so i almost went into the unhealthy range but now that things are sort of stabilizing im starting to eat again and without my support system that helped me get as far as i did i find that im having a hard time staying motivated and so im heading back to overweight...

I am fixing to be a single dad of 4 kids. I have them as much as their mom so my life is full of (wonderful) chaos that makes it easier to get fast food or quick and easy frozen foods. My wife was always the cook so i have a big dose of responsibility added to my plate. Im not complaining mind you, i love and cherish my kids but i just want to ensure i continue to take care of myself too.

So i could use some help to figure this all out. Some good motivational friends would be great since i know how hard this is to do on your own. :/

Feel free to add me and maybe i can even help you. I was doing pretty good for a long time so maybe i have a little wisdom to share? Lol

Thank you. :)

Replies

• tamicando
    tamicando Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi sorry for your heartache...been there myself so I can say this with sureity, it does get easier as time goes on....hang in there and feel free to add me as a friend, we can all use more motivation....