Skinny Girl Cocktails

Options

Replies

• wilson1024
    wilson1024 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Orange Sunrise Crystal Lite and Seagram's Extra Smooth Vodka :)
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I tried the margarita and the white cranberry cosmo and dislike dislike dislike..yuck!!!
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com has a lot of yummy drink recipes (with the calorie info included!)

here is the link :)

http://www.skinnytaste.com/search/label/Drink Recipes
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    I've had the Skinny Girl margarita. Its tasty... but just an FYI that it its WEAK SAUCE!!! I usually opt to add a bit of extra tequila to mine and put in in a blender with ice! Even with an extra ounce of booze its lower in calories than a regular margarita... so it depends what your looking for. Its won't replace the real deal!
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    Actually Dr. Oz (yes, weird) did a segment about anti-aging cocktails a while back and they are pretty good you can tweek the recipe as needed for calories and not lose flavor:
    http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/cocktails-fight-aging
  • stacenee14
    stacenee14 Posts: 39
    Options
    If the company wasn't owned by Bethanny Frankel, I would maybe try it. But I don't support her.

she actually sold the company i believe

Yes she did and she profited quite largely from it! But I think she is still involved with some aspect of the company.
  • stacenee14
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com has a lot of yummy drink recipes (with the calorie info included!)

here is the link :)

http://www.skinnytaste.com/search/label/Drink Recipes

Awesome, thank you!!
  • bethany1031
    bethany1031 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I tried the margarita & wasn't a fan. I added some lemonade to help it out. Haven't tried any of the others. But I agree with one of the other comments in that I don't drink very often, so when I do, why skimp? Get something you enjoy.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I like the skinny girl Cosmo. I am not sure on the sodium content, but it was yummy!
    Same. Also tried the margarita and HATED it...yuck!!!!!!!!
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    If the company wasn't owned by Bethanny Frankel, I would maybe try it. But I don't support her.

Honest question here - why do people not like or support her? I personally do like her and have always wanted to try the SkinnyGirl drinks and just never have bought them.
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I hated the margarheta! SOOO gross!
    But I tried the white cranberry cosmo.. SUPER AMAZING!!! I just ordered a whole box bc they are sold out everywhere I am.
  • shirin8
    shirin8 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes and I love the Sangria and White Cranberry Cosmo. The Margharita and Pina Colada were not great...
  • mboktay
    mboktay Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I don't like or use artificial sweeteners, so don't think I'd like some of the drinks ya'll are talking about. I did try the Skinny Girl Vodka for the 1st time last night, and it was fine. Only 75 cals for 1 1/2 ounces. I just drink mine with club soda and lime though.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I like the skinny girl appletini. Sooo good. I don't drink that often but it it's a nice treat to have after a rough day. ^.^
  • Cindygutie
    Cindygutie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i like the margarita, and i add the juice of a fresh squeezed lime...
  • stacenee14
    Options

Honest question here - why do people not like or support her? I personally do like her and have always wanted to try the SkinnyGirl drinks and just never have bought them.

Great question. I use to really like her but the more I watched her show and saw the true side of her ive come to realize that she is a selfish *****. She cried and cried about how badly she just wanted a family and a good guy by her side and she couldnt have found a better man to support her(and put up with her!) and in-laws that any woman would want since they are such amazing people and look past all of her BS as well and she continues to ***** and moan about how miserable she is and cries to her therapist about her husband because he actually stands up for himself and isnt her puppy dog that she can dictate. Ugh her attitude just sucks and she has a LIFE alot of people would be blessed to have! She needs to get over her past, shes like 40yrs old and has a daughter to raise but continues to act like a child with all of her family issues. She is so all about Bethenny and no one elses feelings.

Sorry for the rant but thats how I feel.
  • pixelish
    pixelish Posts: 54
    Options
    I can't stand sweet drinks. My current summer fav is La Croix Grapefruit with gin. I've tried a couple of the Skinny Girl cocktails and found them rather disgusting. You'll have to give them a go before you know whether you'll like them or not.
  • Summersadiva
    Summersadiva Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Me no likey. I'd rather workout harder and drink something tasty.
  • aj_1980
    aj_1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    is there a crystal light out there that doesnt have splenda or any other artificial sweetener in them?
  • mntracker
    mntracker Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I tried the mojito skinny girl the other night, I agree, YUK. I have been experimenting "skinny" cocktails for years. My favorite last summer was ocean spray light (cranberry, blueberry, raspberry, cherry, pomegranate, etc. or a mixture of them) with UV Blue.