Fell of the wagon but now I'm back!

Options
Hey,

I'm not new, I joined in December and started January but these last few months have proved to be rather difficult.

I have undergone a lot of changes in my relationship and my future has completely changed for my hubby and I.

I lost my motivation, my reason for changing my lifestyle and why I wanted it.

Hubby and I have now got new goals and I am determined to look my best for them. I have drawn a line under everything and completely wrote it off so I can start all over again.

If anyone is looking for friends then please add me. I could do with the motivation and support and will give back 1000%.

Thanks.

ABOUT ME

Name: Hayley
Dependents: Sadly no, we were going through fertility treatments but after four years we have decided to stop and going to look into adoption. It was an easy decision to make but the after effects have been hard.
Reason for changing: It was fertility but now it's the cruise my hubby promised me if I commit myself to this fully.

Replies

• alainnaerin
    Options
    I joined in January, and I was doing great! But then I got caught up in school and just gave up...but now I am back and ready to kick these 30 lbs out!!! :D
  • afigueroa_pr
    afigueroa_pr Posts: 344
    Options
    Welcome back!! Feel free to add me also for support!!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys.
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    i lost 15lbs this year and then gained 27 when i went astray..lost ten since i put a stop to that nonsense.. keep up the good work and always get back up when you fall..staying down will keep you down..welcome back!
  • rosewatershay
    rosewatershay Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I am just starting the journey again also. If you need any support I'm here.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I've added you all, thanks.