Any short women out there

Options
Lornajune
Lornajune Posts: 25 Member
I am 5ft. 2in. weighing in at 224, had a baby dec.1 2011. Looking for shorter women to chat with during this weight loss journey :)

Replies

• Irish_Lanie
    Irish_Lanie Posts: 100
    Options
    5'4" 135 pounds, hoping to lose the 10 I gained this month and maybe a few more pounds. But mainly just want to get tone after these 10 pounds.
  • smartandtrim
    smartandtrim Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    5'1, 129lbs reporting in! I'm working on putting on muscle and losing fat to help me be the best I can be while fulfilling my military dreams! Goal weight is 115 with muscle. Add me :)
  • lbbcvt
    lbbcvt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1/2" - hoping to lose 20-25 lbs. I started using WW in Jan and have lost 13 lbs. Switching to my fitness pal. This site has everything WW has - but for free! my first day
  • Montegue42
    Montegue42 Posts: 98
    Options
    23 y/o, 5'2" and 150 lbs, trying to get down to about 120. Add me :) I'm looking for more friends! I've been doing this for a long while, but I really haven't been doing well. Maybe more friends will help to motivate me :)
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I am exactly 5 foot tall. I currently weigh 160 and I want to get down to 100. Just started this today and Im using the Zumba DVD set for exercise.
  • Dannib55
    Dannib55 Posts: 50
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I currently weigh 125 and want to get down to 120. When I started using MFP in Jan, I weighed 135.
  • Vonjessen
    Vonjessen Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey guys I have only noticed ladies on here so far so i hope i am not the wierd only guy using this site ??? lol
    I'm Adam or DJ "Vonjessen" moste people call me Veejay tho, So 5ft 7 (roughly) wieghing in at about 19 st need to seriously drop things as i have recently ran into some obstacles and need to lose weight to help me get over things. so if you wanna be a weightloss buddy or just fancy a chat about how your doing drop me a line this site is now officialy my weight loss and health gain diary :) ... Inner peace. :)
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'2 about 200 lbs and ready to get more healthy and more active! New to this site, so hoping for some new friends!!!!
  • Dannib55
    Dannib55 Posts: 50
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I currently weigh 125 and want to get down to 120. When I started using MFP in Jan, I weighed 135.
  • bricktop89
    bricktop89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 weighing 134. Want to lose 10 -15 lbs. Looking for a goal of 120 lbs. I consider this a good weight for me.
  • Lornajune
    Options
    Hi, awesome goals!
  • Eileensuv
    Eileensuv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1" and weigh 204 lbs. I am excited to start this weight loss program.
  • Lornajune
    Options
    Hi, I don't think your the weird guy lol Good luck with your goals.
  • Lornajune
    Options
    Hi there, great to hear. Sounds like we are on the same page :)
  • xoxo99
    xoxo99 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi there. I'm probably the shortest of the bunch! Only 5 feet 0! Currently about 135 and looking to lose 30 pounds. Any fellow short women out there feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • LynC33
    LynC33 Posts: 196
    Options
    Im 5'2.5 and 152 lbs, hoping to get to 128lbs
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4"/5'5" depending on if I straighten or not. I am currently 158lbs and wanting to be 145 in 90 days for my anniversary! Feel free to add me!
  • mrs_deg1983
    mrs_deg1983 Posts: 157
    Options
    Hi i am 4'11 and ill be having my second and last little girl July 18th.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1! Add me :)
  • harpgohard
    harpgohard Posts: 65
    Options
    I was seriously just about to post a topic like this! I'm a shorty too, 5'2.5" :3
    I wanna have some friends that are around my same height with similar goals! So add me if you're around my height!