What's your favorite alcoholic drink ?

Options

Replies

• ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Just one? WOW...that's a hard one...Vodka with cranberry juice-with a slice of lime.
    This sounds good.
  • myers0machine
    myers0machine Posts: 685
    Options
    usually just drink beer but on a nite out drink anythink
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Only one well if I had to pick one my favorite would have to be Tequilla Rose. It tastes just like a glass of Strawberry Milk.

(others on my list it Lemon Drop, Margarita, Strawberry Daquiri, Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade, Smirnoff Vodka, Moonshine I think there's more but this will do for now)
  • soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    Options
    beer, Rickards red or dark... yumm yumm yumm
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Bacardi Limon and Sprite

Jack straight.

Crown straight.

Vodka Sunrise

Mongolian Motherf#%$er

Mojito

Hurricane

Rum straight

Spiced Rum and Coke
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I tried real root beer last night. It was 70 proof. It tasted just like the rootbeer flavor but was hot going down. I liked it.
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Alexander Keiths India Pale Ale
    fireball and cranberry
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    A nice hoppy IPA for me ! I'll occasionally drink a Dewars & soda.
  • Laurakbg
    Laurakbg Posts: 66
    Options
    Jack on the rocks or, on the few warm days we get here, gin and tonic (diet tonic these days!)
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    This is going out of season... But I like to make a mint hot chocolate! Heated water, 1.5 tsp of unsweetened Ghirardelli cocoa & half a shot of Dr. McGillicuddy's to sweeten it! Its about 60 calories for this winter- (or a cold summer night-) warmer!

Also love Firefly's Light Sweet Tea Vodka with lemon juice & club soda or iced tea!
  • afshape
    afshape Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Strawberry Stoli +Soda +Lime or Summer Shandy
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Templeton Rye neat
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    The kind with alcohol in it.
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Only one well if I had to pick one my favorite would have to be Tequilla Rose. It tastes just like a glass of Strawberry Milk.

(others on my list it Lemon Drop, Margarita, Strawberry Daquiri, Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade, Smirnoff Vodka, Moonshine I think there's more but this will do for now)

If you like Tequila Rose you should try one of my fave drinks! Over ice, pour 1 Shot of ButterShots, 1 Shot of Bailey's and 1 Shot of Tequila Rose....Tastes like a Strawberry Buttery Nipple. We call it a "Wet Pu$$y"
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    My fave drink is a "Coconut"

In a tall glass of ice, pour 1 Shot of Malibu or your fave Coconut Rum, 1 Shot of Disarrono Amaretto, splash of grenadine and FF or 2% Milk to fill the glass. Stir. SOOOOOO yummy!
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Basic: Vanilla vodka and coke.
    Fancy pants: Strawberry daiquiri (only in a place where they make it with real strawberry)
    Shots: Usually the nastily named ones.
    I don't drink often, but I also don't drink beer or wine, so if I drink, I drink the stuff I like!
  • temp666777
    temp666777 Posts: 169
    Options
    Wine
  • damo1023
    damo1023 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    it has to be desperados for me, for those of you that havent found it / tried it. its like having a bottle of corona with a shot of tequila and a slice of lime in it.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I don't discriminate - I like all alcoholic drinks equally :bigsmile:
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    A decent highland single-malt is my favorite. But red wine is my daily go-to beverage. A lot cheaper.