Mommy eats too much!

Options
Hello everyone! After attempting every diet known to man kind, I sit here trying again. I have a pain in my stomach from eating cookies and chips and soda. I just can't seem to get a grasp of this thing. I'm here looking for support and friends who can go on this journey with me! I had a baby 9 months ago thanks to Gods dear understand for my need to be a mother. I had to lose 30 pounds to have him. Now I'm here again wanting one more baby, but don't know if I have the courage to embark on this road again. I try and try and fail and fail. I just have to do it this time. This may be my last chance to have this second baby.

Replies

• slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    Welcome! And I had my first baby 8 months ago!!! I'm still trying to lose the weight from being pregnant...and my pre-pregnancy weight too :laugh: I wish you the best of luck! And "just say no" to the junk food!!!! I fill my day with enough healthy calories that I no longer even crave junk food (though i've never been too big of a fan for soda). Maybe you too will eventually be there! My thing is to not even have them in the house. Although we celebrated my hubbys b-day yesterday over at his moms and he brought home left over cake...but I just told him to not eat it in front of me, lol. It doesn't bother me now like it would have in the past!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place. You will get lots of support and by using the Food Tracker you will learn about Nutrition and good food choices. Before you know it you will be at your goal weight--the busy Mom of 2, teaching them how to make good food choices right from the start.
  • jewely82
    jewely82 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just joined too. This seems like it will be a great place to find the support I need to lose weight. I wish you the best of luck.

I try to not bring junk food into the house so it won't be available for me to munch on. I know that can be hard to stick to (my hubby brings in the junk food so it is still around) but you can't be tempted if it's not there.

Just remember: you lost the weight before in order to get pregnant so you already know you can do it. Stick with it no matter how many times you may slip up.
  • maredelarosa
    Options
    Already I feel like this website is going to help me. Thank you all for supporting me on this journey. Together I know we can do it!
  • susanhollis1
    Options
    Hi I just joined this site too. I have about 80 to 100 lbs. to lose. I have never blogged or responded to message boards. I have lost 15 pounds in the last 5 weeks and I trainer at the gym just told a few of us about this site. My daught is diong this too. Although she doesn't need to lose weight I like that this site is helping her make healthy choices so perhaps she won't have this to deal with later as I do.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Welcome... I am losing baby weight too and my kids are 17 and 19 :laugh: :laugh:

Be honest with yourself on here and follow the guidleines you will do well!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: