Differences in Greek Yogurt?

Options
13»

Replies

• kristina0206
    Options
    Fage is my favorite, because I can choose how much of the sugary fruit I want to consume. Chobani flavors are amazing (blood orange!), but they're already mixed in. I've finally gotten used to eating Greek yogurt plain, so I'm looking forward to saving some $ by buying the big plain Fage container!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Fage. I used to eat the 2% honey but I've switched to the 0% honey and don't notice a difference.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Chobani is my favorite and has active cultures as well...Very tasty- the honey and the blueberry are my favs. The blueberry honestly reminds me of dessert!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I started off with Yoplait Greek yogurt in vanilla and honey. Eventually I noticed the other brands going on sale so I started trying them.

I no longer care for the Yoplait. I also dislike the Oikos excepting the Oikos with honey on the bottom but I haven't seen that flavor in ages.

Chobani is my ultimate favorite (honey, vanilla, raspberry, lemon, and sometimes black cherry) with Fage 0% with honey being the second runner up. I always add granola to it - usually the Vons brand that has dried raspberries in it or the honey almond. Soooo yum! If I'm having greek yogurt for dessert I add some semi-sweet or dark chocolate and some granola.

Plain makes an excellent alternative to sour cream and, when mixed with sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding (there is a recipe for it in the recipe forum), makes an awesome dessert!. One of these days I am going to try using it in a smoothie. If I can stop eating it out of the container...