$100 gift card to Complete Nutrition....what to buy

Options
TONYAGOOCH
TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
I received a $100 gift card to Complete Nutrition for winning the 90 day challange at my gym. I'm not really a supplement taker and have never really taken diet pills either. I've only used a protein powder in the morning in lew of breakfast and a multi-vitamin. Any ideas as to what I should spend my money on? I still have about 25 lbs to lose and I need to really tone up.

Replies

• angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I've never been there. Do they have the protein powder there that you like?

What about protein bars?

The nutrition store here has a good selection of powders and bars.
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    IDK....I've never been in there. I don't think they carry the powder that I use. I could try another brand I guess and I've never really eaten protien bars. Not sure which ones are good and not just terribly calorie laiden. I'm sure they have all that stuff though. It's a national chain which is why I'm asking here in case anyone has been to one.
  • zellagrrl
    zellagrrl Posts: 439
    Options
    I haven't been to one, but if you really don't need it, sell it on Craigslist or similar. If it doesn't fit into what you do, don't worry about it.

I use egg white protein powder in smoothies in the morning to ensure that I'm getting breakfast and not ravenous towards lunch, but that's about it.