5lbs - 1 week

Options
mat0424
mat0424 Posts: 42 Member
I started a diet last week called The Supermarket Diet. This has been so easy to follow and food is layed out for you. I have followed the week and only fudged on the beer on Friday night...mine was 3 glasses of wine! LOL and we went to the movies and i had about 2 cups of popcorn! UGH!!! On the vegi burger day, I made Buffalo Burgers instead. Some family won't eat the veggie burger. And Buffalo meat is very lean and low in fat and calories. I exercised 3 times at about 40 minutes each and came out 5lbs lighter even with the changes and additions! This link has the 7 day menu for one of the first 2 weeks in the boost phase. I am just repeating it for the 2nd week now. Iin the book, which I bought, they even have the 2nd week layed out but the 1st was so easy I just am sticking to it. Then after this week you jump up to 1500 calories and they have that all layed out as well. That is why I think this week was easy. I didn' t have to make any choices. I just made the change on the burger. You can switch things around after the 2 week initial phase. But the book still has it all layed out. I am just better at eating what it says and letting them do all the figuring for my meal plans. So far so good. here is a link with some info..
http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/diet-plans/supermarket-diet-plan-jan06

But...he best thing has been this program and the tools it offers!!! I have it on my phone and I log in EVERYTHING!!! even the wine and popcorn. I even have my hubby on it with me and he says he doesn't feel like he is on a diet. Chicken wrap, frozen dinners, tuna sandwhich, fruit, milk, cereal...juust your everyday items at teh Supermarket!

I know it is only a week. But is was a good week... I am hoping to stay motivated and keep Logging it all IN!!!

Quote of the day:
David Viscott;

You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.

I WANT TO BE THINNER AND HEALTHIER!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!