The Final Meltdown 7.27.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Mornin all

Had a great weekend stayed under on my cals but did not get all my water in.
I have a lot on my mind that is going to be bothering me all week so I am not sure how this week is going to go.

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Morning.
    Had a good weekend but I don't think I stayed within calorie range yesterday. Had company and bbq. I haven't been able to work out since last week due to a sore knee but I'm going to tonight.

Hope everyone has a great day and a healthy week!!!

Memaw
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Hi - I am back - had a great time at the beach - ran 4 days while there - that was hard since it was so hot but I'd run for mile, walk, then run again - just under 5 miles....

Hope you all had a great week - here's to getting back at it with some focus. I didn't gain while gone but i sure didn't have the nutrition I needed either!
  • smadag1
    Chrissy wha t kind of HRM do you have? I am thinking about getting one but I am trying to figure out what kind and how much good they do
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I have a Polar f6 - bought it on amazon I love it- if you get one just be sure you get it from a seller recognized by the manufacturer so if there's any issues you can get it fixed under warranty.
  • smadag1
    I am feeling better than I was earlier. I am not as stressed about things, but it is still bothering me, but there is nothing I can do about it. I just have to deal with it and hope for the best. I just wigh sometimes men could see things from our side of the issue
This discussion has been closed.