vitatops?

willywonka
willywonka Posts: 743 Member
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
Good morning,
I'm excited, I finally bought some of these and will be having one for my morning snack. I have the blue-bran, are there any vitatop fans??

Replies

• pixxel123
    pixxel123 Posts: 2 Member
    These things are AWESOME!!! I get the Deep Chocolate and it is really good. Definitely a good chocolate fix!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    i just looked them up. never heard of them before but they look delish!

http://www.vitalicious.com/index.html
  • willywonka
    yummy, do ya'll usually toast them?
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    i see them on the hungry girl website all the time. where do you get them?
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    I LOVE these for snacks during the day!! I get the cran-bran, the double chocolate for my sweet cravings and the cornbread for whenever I make chili.:love::happy: :laugh:

I always toast them (you have to be careful with the chocolate ones tho cause the chips will melt and burn. oops:wink: )

I'm lucky because they have them at two of the grocery stores around me (usually in the organic/health food isle)
  • willywonka
    ooh run do not walk to your nearest grocery store and get some of these! DELICIOUS!!
    low cal, low fat, high fiber- wonderful
  • ellybaby
    ellybaby Posts: 12
    These are great, My favorite is the cran-bran. Try the brownies warmed in the microwave - yum!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    I toast them and sometimes even put a little bit of spray butter (or whatever you like) on them. I've even put a little bit on peanut butter and had them for a post workout snack... SO good! :happy:
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    I LOVE these!!! I've only had the cranberry kind, and they are so great!!
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Absolutely delicious! I've had all of the chocolate kinds, and they have all been really satisfactory. If you don't want to order them online, I know that they sell them in the freezer section at Giant Eagle (they are by the frozen fruit and waffles on the very bottom). All you do is take one out of the freezer (since they're individually wrapped), and microwave them for about 30 seconds. So good, especially with Fat Free Cool Whip! :)
This discussion has been closed.