Do we have many Irish folks on board?

Options

Replies

• bbaker172
    bbaker172 Posts: 93
    Options
    Somewhere down the gene pool, I'm Irish. But all I know is I LOVE you're sense of humor!! I almost choked on my ungodly healthy wheat/chicken/mustard sandwhich, at your reply!
    Oh there's loads of us! Feeling a bit overwhelmed now, kind of insignificant - nearly preferred feeling let down :grumble:

I don't even want to know what boiled dinner is! Unless it's stew? Are you just talking about a stew?

LOL @ fififox, well, we may not be able to escape the recession but at least we'll be able to sit and ***** about it in size 10s eh :drinker:

Linda - freckles? Wow, it's getting serious now. I'll take your freckles and raise you milk bottle see-through skin!
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    Well I got the milk bottle skin , the freckles and also a set of leprecian legs to top it all off :laugh:

Boiled dinner has to refer to Bacon and Cabbage it was a weekly feature at home AND we had to drink the water that the bacon and then the cabbage was boiled in !!!
    My dad swore it was good for us ...no wonder I am now half woman half sodium crystal !!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    well, hope I can join, my mother's maiden name is Boyle... her family came to the states awhile ago, but still remember their Irish roots.
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    Well....I may not be Irish, but I've played rugby long enough to have invaded an Irish Pub or 2 in my day =)
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Any ACTUAL Irish people who live in Ireland on this? :laugh: :laugh:
    im a dub ,born and reared
  • pfarley68
    pfarley68 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My mom is a Murphy, we are all pale with freckles and lots of red on the head, does this count?
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm from Cork...I win! xD
    someone from cork claiming to be the best ,how unusual!!!!!!!! come on the DUBS :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Of Irish decent on fathers side. Love all things Irish is that close enough. Wish I could go to Ireland. :(
  • msjersey73
    msjersey73 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i'm an american, but i'm half irish/scottish....lol... if that counts. could use more friends on here if anyone wants
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wahay! We'll take over this place yet :smile: Very best of luck to you all in reaching your goals, add me as a friend if you want to, seeing as we've got something in common (that we're all so damn good lookin').:bigsmile:

PS. Anybody who would like to go to Ireland pm me, I'll swap you, like, right now!!!!
  • concavity
    concavity Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Half Irish, my dad was born and bred there though, I've always wanted to go visit that side of my family.
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Irish decent but born in Canada, think my family name is like #26 of the most common Irish names
  • Copperycat
    Copperycat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm from "Norn" Ireland - now living in bonnie Scotland :-)
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm actually Irish - born and reared in Meath, but living in Dublin now! Feel free to add me, tis nice to have folks in the same time zone that understand cravings for Mighty Munch :laugh:
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Any ACTUAL Irish people who live in Ireland on this? :laugh: :laugh:

Me :smile:
  • HeatherLeahxx
    HeatherLeahxx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    someone from cork claiming to be the best ,how unusual!!!!!!!! come on the DUBS :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Hey hey! Less of that :laugh: ..... Hahahahaha I can't stop laughing at ur comment..... :noway:
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Oh and with the day that's in it.....VOTE NO FOR DEMOCRACY!! pmsl
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    *merp*

Born in Dublin moved to Sallins in Kildare 3 years ago, I still work in Dublin
    x
  • abetterjune
    abetterjune Posts: 219
    Options
    My sons name is Lachlan Rains. Yup. We're Irish.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

The definition of a Corkman with an inferiority complex?
    He thinks everyone else is just as good as him. :bigsmile: