what do you do when your bored?

Options
hedgiie
hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
looking for tips here.

besides mfp related, which what i'm doing right now what do you do when your bored?

Replies

• hedgiie
    Options
    looks like i'm the only bored person here :-(
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I correct people's grammar errors, like:

you're, not "your"

muahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Evil Grammar Beyatch, on the job
  • hedgiie
    Options
    I correct people's grammar errors, like:

you're, not "your"

muahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Evil Grammar Beyatch, on the job

i stand corrected here. thanks
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I try to not get bored b/c then I will start munching, so I go for walks, or clean up.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    work out or clean house
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Bored equals snacking. I"m better off keeping myself otherwise occupied.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I am lucky that I can watch netflix or hulu at work... as long as my work is done the boss doesn't seem to care -- well and it also helps that my my monitor is large enough to have 1/2 screen work related and the other half the show :)
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    When at work, get on MFP. :tongue:

Read a book, watch a movie, meditate, exercise, or shop.
  • hedgiie
    Options
    I am lucky that I can watch netflix or hulu at work... as long as my work is done the boss doesn't seem to care -- well and it also helps that my my monitor is large enough to have 1/2 screen work related and the other half the show :)
    lucky you
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Okay, now that I took off the Evil Grammar Beyatch hat, what do I REALLY do when I'm bored?

1.) I surf the web.
    2.) I, of course, surf the MFP website.
    3.) I look out the window at the beauty of Lake Superior, and thank God that I live here.
    4.) I make up arguments in my head, with people that need a GOOD TALKING TO, but that I don't dare SAY the things I want to say to them, cuz they're my coworkers, or my boss, or the Big Cahuna, and I'd get in trouble or get fired, and who needs that, I ask ya?
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    Usually I talk to people. Bores the hell out of some of them. I talk to my coworkers, text my friends, and just generally do anything that keeps me away from the food. Snacking is bad, so I bug my friends, which may be bad, but no matter how mad they are they can't put weight back on me
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I read or go work out or go work out in the yard. honestly depends on the day.
  • hedgiie
    Options
    Usually I talk to people. Bores the hell out of some of them. I talk to my coworkers, text my friends, and just generally do anything that keeps me away from the food. Snacking is bad, so I bug my friends, which may be bad, but no matter how mad they are they can't put weight back on me

i'll try this, good tip
  • Joneses17
    Joneses17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I watch a movie, workout, browse pinterest or text. I'm working on my second Masters so I don't have a lot of time to be bored.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    hookers and blow...
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    Dont really get much downtime to be bored but when thre is time.......i sing and listen to music, i balance my checkbook (strictly to see if i can go shoe shopping), take a nap, search you tube for funny videos or super old music videos, send a mass text joke to see who bites lol, do prank calls to a few family members at work, search thru the thrift store for some cool stuff to re-vamp.
    Hope that helps
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Not sure I can post that on this forum..... ZING!

No, when I get bored, I clean house. Figure I might was well kill 2 birds with 1 stone (get a little movement and a clean house). Unfortunately there are a lot of birds flying around my house so I need to get better aim with those stones.....
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    watch a movie, play videogames...play piano
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Walk, work in the yard, just get out and about because if I'm bored I eat bad stuff.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    hookers and blow...

:laugh: :drinker: