5'1- 5'3 girls, what are your goal weights/ measurements?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Peppychristian
    Peppychristian Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3. My goal weight is 130. Don't really have measurements. I just want to be toned.
  • Nicky875491
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 38 years old. Right now I'm about 118, but I'm what I'd call skinny fat. I felt at my fittest at around 108, and that's my target.
  • Jess81620
    Jess81620 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 (techanically 5"1 3/4) as well. The healthy range for our height is 101-135. I started at 128 and I am trying to get back down to 110 (closer to the lower end of the healthy range). I weighted 102 in college and I look at pictures now and think I was way too skinny so I think ten lbs over that is a good goal. I also am more looking to be more toned then anything. I was just skinny in college. I am naturally curvy though (def an hourglass) even at 102 I was still a 32D (same size I am now). Think I was 34H-24W-35B in college and I am 38H-25W-35B right now. I was a 0 in college and I started out as a tight 4 right now (they are starting to fit comfortably again).

21948443.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Love hewit :D she's got great measurements ;D
    and Id rather weigh more but be a way smaller size (meaning I have more lean body tass than not)

I still have a WAYS to go ... stupid plateau
  • bumbledust
    bumbledust Posts: 22
    Options
    5'3", 30 y/o.
    Very heavy bone (wide hips/shoulders) and muscle structure.
    150 is my goal. It'll likely look 10-15 lbs less, given my build.
    Measurements aren't really important to me, just health/performance.
    I'll reevaluate my goals once I have achieved the current ones, but I would never want to be under 130.
  • TiTiGibbo
    TiTiGibbo Posts: 9
    Options
    I am 5'2 and 28 years old. My Goal weight is 125. However, I have always been involved in sports so I will be more tone then thin at that point.

20094263.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Rizabees
    Rizabees Posts: 80
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is 140. I have large breast and hips with a small waist so anything less would make me look sickly.

^ Exactly the same for me.
  • runner_chick24
    runner_chick24 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    thanks for all of the responses, guys! It's nice to see that everyone has their own ideal weight and what they think looks best on them. I don't want to have to follow a cookie-cutter number to feel good about myself. Good luck to all of you!
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    sounds to me like you're at a healthy weight. I'm 5ft 3/4 and currently 112( started at 115, 28%bf) MY goal is to get into the athletic and feel confident in a swimsuit ( a thigh gap and back dimples would be nice too, lol ) I also would like to be able to complete a 5k ( no walking/stopping)
  • CollisionofNova
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is 140. I have large breast and hips with a small waist so anything less would make me look sickly.

^ Exactly the same for me.

Same boat, though my hips are much larger than my bustline. I do have a small waist as well, minus the pudge of course.

My hips and thighs are pretty much twelve feet across. I'd take a picture to prove it, but I can't step far back enough to get both sides in frame. You'll just have to trust me :wink:
  • ugmf12
    ugmf12 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 even. currently at 123 with a goal of 115ish. I already wear a size 2-4 (I got a booty) and wear small shirts for the most part. I don't care if I reach my weight goal honestly, I'm moreso looking at my ultimate fat % (currently at 24%) and the last 3 inches off my stomach. THEY WILL NOT MOVE!!!! Any women out there that can help or have any advice, let me know. I'm struggling.
  • GoJo65
    GoJo65 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    5'2" and 145 lbs, age 47; at my lowest was 125 but wasn't there long so do not think it was a healthy weight for me; I stayed at 130 for years until @#$!!* menopause hit; has wreaked havoc with my body these past 2 years-I don't even recognize it anymore. :( Obviously working out 5 times a week not cutting it & mostly watching what I eat...I do not diet, just cut back the calories. Determined to get back to 130.

Good luck to everyone-I am new here & still trying to figure my way around.