Needs Friends! :)

Options
I have been on here for a while, at first just to track what I ate but over the last year I have gained 30 lbs (I was not tracking what I ate then lol). Now I am ready to lose this weight! Trying to lose weight alone has not really worked for me and it would be great to have some friends on here to help motivate and support eachother! =) Losing weight and making friends..what more could a girl ask for?? :):)

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome, you will get lots of support on here, feel free to add me :-)
  • lalalove12
    lalalove12 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Nicole:)

My name is Alex and I'm 25 years old from Glendale AZ! I just joined this site like 4 days ago and I want to have friends to help me in the same as you would like to. So you can add me for help and motivation and maybe you can help me out too. Thanks:)
  • officereric
    Options
    i'm back after about 3-4 months of non-compliance - largely associated with a painful relationship issue and getting away from the gym. I've gained about 35 pounds and am tired of making excuses. Before that, I lost over 50 pounds and know what I need to do to be successful! I am hopeful to find friends and some support - it's what seemed to work for me in the past. Thanks and good luck to everyone!!
  • thirtytwopostcards
    Options
    I am new too, feel free to add me. :)
  • bailyc
    bailyc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I log in every day. Feel free to add me!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I just celebrated 55 days and I'm always looking for new friends. :)
  • dolphinlvr77
    Options
    Hi Nicole, feel free to add me as a friend. This app really works. I lost 12 lbs before my wedding!! now just trying to maintain and lose the few i gained while on my honeymoon.:smile:
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i come on here every day, and would like more friends too for support and motivation. feel free to add me. :smile:
  • khemory
    khemory Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me also, I need some more friends/motivation also!
  • lmatteson04
    lmatteson04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Anyone can feel free to add me as I am great at giving support! :drinker:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    405 days of logging, goals reached, new ones set and love this immunity. Happy to accept friends anytime, and no message necessary :-) good luck in your journey!
  • beraggled
    beraggled Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for a while, at first just to track what I ate but over the last year I have gained 30 lbs (I was not tracking what I ate then lol). Now I am ready to lose this weight! Trying to lose weight alone has not really worked for me and it would be great to have some friends on here to help motivate and support eachother! =) Losing weight and making friends..what more could a girl ask for?? :):)

Hi i've just start using MFP you can add me too if you like.I have found support from people going through the same thing really helps.
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You picked the right place for support! Welcome...feel free to add me to your friend's list. :-)
  • claricecollins
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) Anyone can if they want to :)
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love this site and am on every day (although sometimes just to make sure I don't lose my number 430 days and counting!)
  • xerotolerance
    Options
    My name is Nicole (or Nikki) too! I'm all about a healthy lifestyle with lots of eating and exercise. Feel free to add me for support. :)
  • kevinwk
    kevinwk Posts: 77
    Options
    Welcome to the fun support crew of MFP!! The daily updates and motivations from others seem to hit at just the right times! Best of health to you on your journey!
  • greentiffanie
    greentiffanie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for new friends and more support! Good luck on your journey
  • siglee
    siglee Posts: 2
    Options
    Im new and need friends too! feel free to add me!
  • Grissay
    Grissay Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    <--- your new friend!