Looking to help, support, and motivate others.

Options
6hourwalks
6hourwalks Posts: 44 Member
Hi everyone,

My name is Paul. I am 33 years old. My profile picture is a picture of me 8 years ago when I was in the best shape of my life. In that photo, I weigh in at 80 kg. I was into bodybuilding and trained six days/week for 2 hours/day. I stopped exercising and started eating whatever I wanted.

I have since put on 34 kg and I don't like the way I look or feel. I am on a journey to get back to my best. In fact, I want to get back to better than my best, if that makes sense. My goal weight is 74 kg, so I want to be less muscular and more ripped.

I have the dedication and ability to reach my goal weight. I am involving a lot of the family in my cardio routines eg. walks with my sister who is also trying to lose weight and running and walking with my nieces and nephews. That is the best inspiration of all, going for a jog and having four kids running behind you (or actually in front of me at this stage!)

I am a very supportive person and I want to help, support, and motivate as many people as possible as I continue on my quest to lose 40 kg.

Add me as a friend, and I will motivate and support you :)

Cheers,

Paul.