Friends anyone? :)

Options
lalalove12
lalalove12 Posts: 15 Member
Hi guys my name is Alex and I am new to this and would love to have some awesome friends help me get my journey started and going...strong! I am finally ready to get off my bum and become healthy. So if you would like to help me out that would be awesome. Thanks guys.

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex, welcome to MFP :-)
  • melsmars
    melsmars Posts: 21
    Options
    WELCOME!
  • jessw1823
    jessw1823 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello & welcome! I would love to help motivate you! Sending you a friend request now! :)
  • hbuehrle
    hbuehrle Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello! I am also new to the site and looking for new friends. I have made the same the decision, to get moving and make a change. Feel free to add me. Here's to wishing you luck and motivation! We can do this.:happy:
  • lalalove12
    lalalove12 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I added all of you on my friends list...you guys are awesome. I will be looking forward to getting help as well as giving. Let's Do This!
  • cavazza2goodwin
    Options
    YEAH GIRL!! Here we go!!! :):flowerforyou:
  • DebsNewLife
    DebsNewLife Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome, fellow newbie!
    Am also looking for all the support I can get, so am sending a FP friend request - birds of a feather lose weight together ( I'm pretty sure that's how it goes...)
    Here's to the next successful moment!
  • danielle3203
    Options
    welcome!!!!
  • BookofJenny
    BookofJenny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the site:) I will send you a friend request - everyone needs some support.
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello! Good luck with your weight loss - sending you a friend request now :))
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    Hi Alex, Welcome to MFP, My name in Bob, I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada, In the last 3 1/2 months I'VE LOST 88 LBS through a strict diet and heavy exercise, feel free to add me as a friend, we can share tips and stratagies, I still have 44 lbs to go, I've gone from 332.8 lbs down to 244.8 lbs so far.
  • mamag15
    mamag15 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Alex. Welcome to a great place to meet friends,lose weight and have fun. :flowerforyou:
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new here too and have a long journey to get to my optimum weight. Feel free to add me as a friend. Any other MFP'rs looking for active friends, please add me also!
  • ritwhit
    ritwhit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Just beginning this journey as well!
  • foot2wood
    foot2wood Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. You've made the most important step so far and thats getting started. I will send you a request and do what i can to support you in your challenge to meet your goals.
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    Added! :)
  • mdrngypsy
    mdrngypsy Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi :)
  • nannanorem
    nannanorem Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    would love to add you! The more friends the better
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome aboard. Feel free to add me, the more the better for motivation and help.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me :)