You're All Beautiful!

Options
I just wanted to make a post because I've had a very disheartening tiff with a member of this site who made a highly insensitive post.
So I would like to say that I think you're wonderful! And I'm glad that all of you are making this up hill journey! I know it's hard sometimes but it's well worth it in the end. And everyday we try we do a little bit better or learn a little bit more.

To all my ladies out there: You. Are. Beautiful. Just the way you are:)
and here's a song that just makes everyone happy! (Don't pretend that you don't like it!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJO3ROT-A4E

To all my Men out there: Keep it up stud;) You're handsome:)

Replies

• awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • xTenaciousJx
    xTenaciousJx Posts: 555
    Options
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Meh, normally I'd agree with you but I'm having a day where I feel anything but beautiful. :/
  • shaymonieq
    shaymonieq Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Actually no I dnt like that song... At all.

Also not everyone is beautiful.... Some people look like trolls.

But you keep your positive attitude :)
  • xxcatyxx555
    xxcatyxx555 Posts: 184
    Options
    Meh, normally I'd agree with you but I'm having a day where I feel anything but beautiful. :/

Well feel beautiful because you are! And you are worthy and can achieve greatness! So cheer up buttercup!:)
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    :blushing:
    You're showing just how beautiful your insides are with this wonderful and encouraging post. Learning to love ourselves is an up hill battle and this is a refreshing drink of water along the way.
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options

Was this necessary? Seriously?
  • Erisad
    Options

Well feel beautiful because you are! And you are worthy and can achieve greatness! So cheer up buttercup!:)

Thanks, I guess. Losing my job a couple months back really took a blow to my confidence so once I can finally get hired somewhere (doesn't matter where) I'll feel better about myself as a whole. >.<
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

pollyanna+club.jpg
  • xxcatyxx555
    Options

Thanks, I guess. Losing my job a couple months back really took a blow to my confidence so once I can finally get hired somewhere (doesn't matter where) I'll feel better about myself as a whole. >.<

It'll happen! I'll cross my fingers for you! (I would say pray but I'm not religious lol)
  • Erisad
    Options

It'll happen! I'll cross my fingers for you! (I would say pray but I'm not religious lol)

Lol, I'm not religious either. I gave up on God and I'm sure he gave up on me a loong time ago.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Double post sorry.. My phone does that sometimes.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

And this is why I love you and want to keep you for always.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Honestly, posts like this really creep me out.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    *kitten*, she was just trying to be nice.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options

Then get the **** away, along with all of the other negative people who are just proving why she wrote this post.

Caty, I love you darling and you are absolutely gorgeous. You shine from the inside out :heart:
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • xxcatyxx555
    Options

Then get the **** away, along with all of the other negative people who are just proving why she wrote this post.

Caty, I love you darling and you are absolutely gorgeous. You shine from the inside out :heart:

thanks Sarah:) you do too you amazing person you! :D