Is it actually possible for me to be hot? (long!)

Options
2»

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    ^ I'll be back in about 3 minutes.
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    ^ I'll be back in about 3 minutes.

Sidesteal! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • adswillis27
    adswillis27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

For both you and the OP, I would suggest that the focus not be on losing another 5 or 8 lbs. You are both very attractive now. You can get your body to look even better with some strength training. Don't lose more. Shape up what you got. There are various threads here where ladies have done that. Here is one of them
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/588233-cardio-vs-strength-training-results-pic

I completely agree with this. Try not to focus on the number on the scale. In order to look the way you want you may gain weight but lose inches and become smaller. Weight lifting/strength training is very important!

I keep wanting to hit a certain number on the scale, but recently I decided that I would be completely satisfied gaining a pound or 2 as long as I lose inches.
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You said you want some rah-rah motivation. ok well before that I just want to say I think you look great the way you are. If you want to tone up and gain more muscle - fantastic, but you are already a really healthy weight for your height. Im the same height as you and im 135. I have a few more pounds to go but there is no way in the world i am aiming for 115. Personally I think that's crazy. You'll be really skinny, you'll have no boobs, no butt and no womanly curves which all the guys I know tell me is a requirement of hottness.

I wish you luck, on your journey, really I do. But its not all about the scales, its about being healthy, strong and feeling good about yourself. You know you can do it.
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    It is absolutelly possible. You are hot even now. I think you should start to feel it now, and not just let yourself to feel it when you will reach your weight goal.
    You will allways find something you don't like about yourself. When you look in the mirror, try to focus on what you like about yourself, and not on what is missing and what is more. Feel yourself hot won't start when you reach a weight goal. It can really help, of course, but it is an attitude and it starts inside.

And if you have more power (what you can find fe. in weight lifting) you will find an other source. If your hair or makeup is well done, and you have some really sexy stuff, you will find some more. If you are admired or get compliments, that helps as well, and hot nights can increase that even much-much more. So try to fell your hotness now. And when you are in love with yourself, you will appreciate every progress more, and that helps not to stress about it.
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    You're already hot. But you said you've lost muscle mass...so you're going to need to eat and lift heavy :). So 115 may not be exactly attainable (with muscles) but a smaller, tighter, more defined you definitely is!