Predicting a change on my profile page..

Options
Ok so I am sticking my neck out here. I am predicting that by Sunday morning my porfile page will show a brand new number. Thats right , instead of 8 where it has been stuck for two solid weeks I am predicting if you go there you will see a beautiful 9. Yep thats only a pound difference but it will be a sight to behold. I have worked hard and I really believe that when I weigh in on Sunday the 17th I will see another pound down. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa. One day at a time! Dont forget to visit! Happy Days! Lolly

Replies

• lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Ok so I am sticking my neck out here. I am predicting that by Sunday morning my porfile page will show a brand new number. Thats right , instead of 8 where it has been stuck for two solid weeks I am predicting if you go there you will see a beautiful 9. Yep thats only a pound difference but it will be a sight to behold. I have worked hard and I really believe that when I weigh in on Sunday the 17th I will see another pound down. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa. One day at a time! Dont forget to visit! Happy Days! Lolly
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Good luck with your beautiful #9, I'm sure you can do it. Way to keep the faith. Heidi:flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    If you can see it you can be it.

:flowerforyou:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Ok I predicted and it happened. I saw the 8 down move to 9 down. I was happy. I am working hard so I can make a new prediction for next Sunday. Thanks for the support everyone!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :happy:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Way to go Lorelai!

~Joanna:flowerforyou: