Candy Give Away

Options
I did it!!!!

I recieved a box of chocolates from a customer today!! A beautiful red heart shaped box filled with rich delicious chocolate.......a favorite of mine!!!!!!!!! Well, I took 2 peices and gave the rest of the box to the girls on the other side of the office ......to the skinny girls who aren't dieting!!!!!

Yeah me!!!!!

Go figure, the one time when I get a gift from a customer and I give it away!!!!! LOL

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I did it!!!!

I recieved a box of chocolates from a customer today!! A beautiful red heart shaped box filled with rich delicious chocolate.......a favorite of mine!!!!!!!!! Well, I took 2 peices and gave the rest of the box to the girls on the other side of the office ......to the skinny girls who aren't dieting!!!!!

Yeah me!!!!!

Go figure, the one time when I get a gift from a customer and I give it away!!!!! LOL

Memaw
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!

Isn't great it great to he able to have that control! Sometimes we win sometimes we loose, but we always are getting better :happy: (pssst I have a bag of crispers in my cupboard that have been calling my name for the last 3 days.. but I've whooped them!! :bigsmile: hee hee)

CONGRATS!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I beat the candy but I got my "friend" today and I have been wanting to eat everything in site today. I think I ate like 4 special K bars. I think I might have 300 calories left for the day!! :noway: :sad: :huh: :tongue:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Yeah my brother just cooked up some soup and it smells so good!! But if I eat that, no pizza tonight!!
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    Sharing is very nice.:smooched:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    k, while we're confessing. . . i'm a school teacher so of course we had a valentine's party today and we had all sorts of crap! luckily, i do have my kids convinced that they don't feel like puking as much when we have healthy stuff, so we did have fruit, veggies, cheese, and crackers. but my weakness today was bean dip and cheeseball:grumble: let's just say i am limited on my supper selections tonight and then my fat *beep* is going on the treadmill til i can't stand!! lol :smile: happy vday everyone!!