5 Foot 4 Women?

Options
13»

Replies

• Jeansquest
    Jeansquest Posts: 3
    Options
    I am 5'4" and currently weigh a whopping 220 pounds and a size 14; sometimes 16. The smallest I have been is 145 and I was a size 8. I have a large frame and big chest!!! --- 46 DD. I swear they weigh 10 pounds LOL.

This is the most I have weighed and due to severe osteoarthritis in my hip, I am not able to do any weight-bearing exercise. I also have had multiple back surgeries. I am really limited and find that water exercise is really the only thing I can do comfortably and without substantial amounts of pain for days after. Thus, I'm essentially trying to lose weight by diet alone - this is more difficult and frustrating to say the least!

I attended a free Community Health Team meeting today set up by my Doctor's office and the dietician gave me this website information....so, here I am!!
    :smile:
  • ninjagirl007
    ninjagirl007 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have a total gym and love it! You dont have to workout long and really start to fell results fast,:smile:
  • Red94568
    Red94568 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You give me great inspiration! A size 6 at 140'ish pounds??? I was a size 12 at 170, so to know I could get that great when my goal is really 145/150.... yes!!!!
  • sowonderfultonight
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently about 158lbs. ^^; My goal weight is to get to 140lbs, though. Any lower and I think I'd be anorexic! xD I have a lot of muscle on me, so I can't really get my weight down too low. Oh and I'm about a size 8, typically, or a size 10 if the brand is cut small. So far I've been at it for a month and I haven't really lost the weight I want to, but I think I've definitely lost some size around my thighs and waist. Keep it up~! ^^
  • SwimBikeRunMama
    Options
    I'm 5'4", and I'm currently 169, and my goal weight is 134. I have a fairly muscular build, but I still have some belly to get rid of.
  • Warley_x
    Warley_x Posts: 62
    Options
    Are we talking American Sizes here or UK sizes because there seems to be a big difference but around the same weight?

I'm 5'4 and currently weigh 135.4lbs (9stone 9.4pounds) and was 10stone 1.6pounds when I started a couple of weeks back. I have always been around 9 and a half stone but it keeps creeping back on so i'm giving it a big kicking now! I've always been a size 8 in tops and size 10 in bottoms!
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    5'4"/ 145 pounds/ Size 10 pants. :-)

I was amazed when someone wrote that they wear a size 8. Also, as far as my memory goes, I've never been below 137 pounds... and I remember thinking to myself that I was TOO skinny. My goal is set at 125 right now... but we will see.