So excited to get started!!

Options
Hi all i am so excited to get started!! I am looking for some friends that want the some goals as I do!! Today is a brand new day! I have 80# more to lose and I am having a hard time staying on the the wagon. I have lost 135# this last year, I am giving up complacency and waging a war on the bulges I have!! I hope you all are having a grand Monday!!

Replies

• tvfit
    tvfit Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    you have made it so far! keep up the good work! Congrats on all the progress you've already made!
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    congrats on what you have done so far... you are more than half way to your goal.. keep up the good work.. you will find the support you are looking for on this site for sure.
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    WOW! 0.0

I am so impressed! What great fortitude and determination you have! Congrats on what you've lost and God Bless you on your way to your new goals!

Thank you so much for posting, and welcome to this place, where encouragement, support, and friendships can be found in abundance!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: congrats on the weight you have lost already.
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is FANTASTIC with what you have already accomplished!!!!!

I am in complete awe of you.