My 24 Day Challenge results!

Options
Kalee34
Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
My 24 Day Challenge Results(before & after pics)

Sunday was my last day of the Advocare 24-day challenge. I am very pleased with my results however they did not come without challenges. The first 10 days of the challenge are a fiber cleanse. I loved it!! I felt wonderful!! Then it came time for the second phase(health & weightloss phase) of the challenge, the MNS Max C packs. For seven days I struggled with nausea. On day seven I contacted my Advocare adviser, and close friend, and described my troubles and she suggested trying the MNS Max 3 packs. I started on the MNS Max 3 packs on day 8 and everything was wonderful from there on out. I love it that Advocare has more than one option for the second phase of the challenge, because what works for some may not work for others, as I found out in my case. I also love that Advocare is not just shoving diet pills in you, you are also getting vitamins, omegas & probiotics, along with other great things your body needs. The 24 day challenge is not just a weightloss program, it is designed to help your body become healthy as it loses the excess that it needs to.

For those of you who do not know me, I did not have an enormous amount of weight to lose before beginning this challenge. I am just trying to get off my last 11 lbs.

These are my measurements before and after:

Before After

Weight: 138 132

Neck: 13 12

Chest: 33.5 32.5

R arm: 11.25 11

L arm: 11.5 11

Waist: 28.5 27.5

Hips: 40.5 38.75

R thigh: 24.5 23.5

L thigh: 24.25 23

R calf: 14.75 14.25

L calf: 14.5 14

I lost a total of 6 lbs. and 9 inches in 24 days!! I am thrilled with my results!! I am currently 5 lbs. from my ultimate goal which I hope to hit by my birthday on July 30th.

If anyone has any questions or would like more information on the Advocare 24-Day challenge please feel free to message me, my husband is an Advocare Represetative

I have put these pictures on here very timidly. I don't like pictures of me period, much less pictures showing this much skin. I hope that you guys can see a difference and it inspires you!!

23uvojr.jpga1ldu1.jpg

2i2aem8.jpgqpgps7.jpg

n62hwh.jpgakewrn.jpg

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    WOW, great results.
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    can definitely see a difference, thats awesome! congrats.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I see big differences in your belly and hips! Great job!

How tall are you?
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • JJPT
    JJPT Posts: 69
    Options
    That is some wicked toning on your stomach. congrats!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?

I am 5'5".
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the biggest difference in the jeans photo, great job!! You'll be at your goal in no time :)
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Great work Kalee! You can tell you really lost inches around your middle. Who would know you have FIVE KIDS?!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! you look lovely
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB KALEE!!! Way to stick to the challenge even when you felt crummy for 7 days of it! I can especially tell in the jeans picture that you lost inches around your belly & hips!!! Keep up the hard work, girlie & you'll reach your 127 goal in no time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Way to go!

My coworker and I were talking about this and she wanted me to ask if you did any exercise during that time. She is thinking about doing it once she finishes breastfeeding.
  • camelotss
    camelotss Posts: 55
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, especially in the last picture. Fantastic!
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    AWESOME Kalee!!!! You look GREAT! Congrats you should be so proud.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!